Monday, March 15, 2010

3 months old


I like to make a fist like this...."got your nose!"


Helping Dad play Scrabble. Yes, I hold the tiles.


Sitting up like a big girl!


Too big for the sink! Am I growing or what?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 months! We can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. I am saving up hugs and kisses for a very cute little girl =)

Love, Dan, Kim & Kaleb

Laura Benton said...

Umm... I didn't think it was possible, but she is getting even CUTER!!! Her smile is AWESOME.

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

so funny that she's siting in the sink next to your recycling cans like she ate all that food or something. haha and the one of her at the table is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I noticed the cans, too-- a beanie baby!!! haha The table shot is my fav.
Gma Rita