Yesterday on our walk, Renae had her pacifier in and I was paranoid the whole walk that she would spit it out and it would wheel itself into the gutter or something sick like that. But, she held it in for 40 minutes! She spit it out right when we got back to the garage. On the sicko garage floor. But, I feel I can boil away a garage floor, maybe not so much the street or a gutter.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Exercise!
Renae and I have been going on walks around our neighborhood. It takes about 45 minutes to walk around the whole thing. And with an extra extra 10 lbs on the front of me, it makes it quite the workout! Here's a picture of us after our first excursion with the front carrier. It was really nice not pushing the stroller, though I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to rotate between the two because it makes it much harder to sing with my Ipod whilst carrying her. However, it's harder to talk on the phone whilst pushing the stroller so I guess that why I will alternate!


Yesterday on our walk, Renae had her pacifier in and I was paranoid the whole walk that she would spit it out and it would wheel itself into the gutter or something sick like that. But, she held it in for 40 minutes! She spit it out right when we got back to the garage. On the sicko garage floor. But, I feel I can boil away a garage floor, maybe not so much the street or a gutter.
Yesterday on our walk, Renae had her pacifier in and I was paranoid the whole walk that she would spit it out and it would wheel itself into the gutter or something sick like that. But, she held it in for 40 minutes! She spit it out right when we got back to the garage. On the sicko garage floor. But, I feel I can boil away a garage floor, maybe not so much the street or a gutter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
With baby #2 you'll just rinse it then by baby #3 you'll just stick it in your mouth to clean it off:) wish it were warm enough here to walk!
Post a Comment