Yes, she is pointing....want to see it close up!?
I tried to ask her what she was trying to show me but all I got was the finger as a clue.
Here is Renae watching March Madness on the computer with Dad. Look at that tummy! : )
So sweet!
Here's our bath out of the sink...it looks like it went well from this picture, but that is false. She's been in her bathtub before, it's just awkward for the parent because of the way our bathroom is set up. Guess we'll have to get better!
First time in the Bumbo!
She's a pro!
Renae's new swimsuit from Grandma- can't wait to try it out! Whoo hoo!
Playing with Daddy...
This is her Palm Sunday dress! :) A little large, but hey. Eventually.
We are getting ever closer to our long anticipated trip up north...only a few more days. Believe it! (Oh, and I am probably going to finish in the top 3 of our basketball bracket competition. I have no idea how.)

2 comments:
Thank goodness, I was about to call you and scold you for the lack of updates. Are you still in Georgia for awhile? As far as living goes? Renae's Easter present will be waiting at Aunt Martha's house.
Mama E.
LOVE the pics! Want to see this kid in person again. Also, I want to try out the Bumbo.
Post a Comment