Wednesday, January 28, 2009

30 hours of FUN

A couple of weeks ago, we ran to KC for 30 hours. ha ha ha. We saw Mike and Ashley long enough to play 2 games of Life and eat some yummy supper. Ash- you are totally HOT pregnant and we all know it. :) Seriously! Only a few months left!
Comparing stomachs...ok so she's wearing black and you can't really tell...so cute!

Blue Fest!

Then we got to see our favorite Ft. Riley resident (seemingly permanent station) Will. After a super filling and yummy Yardhouse lunch we wandered the mall. Both Will and Josh had success. I would say that Will was the most successful shopper out of all of us. And I am going to take credit for his awesome green jacket find. :) We then got coffee, well, Josh got ice cream, and I got both....and talked for a few hours. Will- you are such a great friend! It is a rare friend that can make you laugh so hard you're literally in pain and crying from laughing and the pain at the same time. Will is a WT Soldier now, who had one of the scariest jobs in the Army (in my opinion-I don't know all the jobs). And, he loves his job. He's crazy. :) But, we like to hear his stories, because I'm telling you, when you have a job with that much stress, you have to have a sense of humor...a BIG one. So he has a lot of really funny stories.

Can't wait to see BUDDY!

3 comments:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

who's Buddy? Buddy the Elf?

felderfam said...

ha- you really can't tell i have a mid-size belly. but i love the pic. send it to me. and ew, the second pic..i look sick.

Anonymous said...

oh, i love those pictures. i am so jealous. sigh.