Wow! I have been waiting for the news. I wasn't even thinking of it being overseas. You guys will have so much fun exploring! You will get to take so many vacations to cool places.
that's awesome! i have someone to go visit now, an excuse to go back! good luck and blessings on the transition!!! there is tons of beautiful country over there, and many good ppl come from there i heard. 8)
Wow. That's so fun. It's a beautiful place. Our good friends living there could give you a list of the "must purchase in US items" before you go...haha. Better see you before the big move!
WOW!!!! How very exciting!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear more of those details!! :) Hugs to you, and best wishes as you prepare for a beautiful land!
My Husband, Josh, is a Major in the United States Army Reserves- 13 years in and loving this adventure! I, Erin, enjoy staying at home with our four kids Renae, Jack, Noah, and Jordan! We've been homeschooling with Classical Conversations for 3 years. The Army has taken us all over- currently we are in the DC area and loving it. We like to watch all things football, laugh a lot, play Scrabble, or Ticket to Ride, and go on and on about our cute nephews, nieces, and of course our kids!
Did we mention we love to laugh? God has blessed us deeply!
13 comments:
WHAT! OMG! This is amazing. AMAZING. I am jealous. and Excited for you. And wow!
Seriously!? Wow. That's exciting!
what? wow! that's exciting! can I come?!! I think we have the location for the next Schweitz reunion!
Cuz Anna
holy sauerkraut! was this a surprise of have you known it was coming? enjoy the adventure!!!
Wow! I have been waiting for the news. I wasn't even thinking of it being overseas. You guys will have so much fun exploring! You will get to take so many vacations to cool places.
DANG! Can I come visit!?
that's awesome! i have someone to go visit now, an excuse to go back! good luck and blessings on the transition!!! there is tons of beautiful country over there, and many good ppl come from there i heard. 8)
Schmidke
YES!!! I will be visiting for sure! :) I know a number of people who have lived there with the military and they all absolutely loved it!
Anna- reunion back to our roots!! hahaha
Germany Schmermany. Better start working on a vacation stratigy now or it won't happen.
nice post!
Congrats, that is very exciting!
Wow. That's so fun. It's a beautiful place. Our good friends living there could give you a list of the "must purchase in US items" before you go...haha. Better see you before the big move!
WOW!!!! How very exciting!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear more of those details!! :) Hugs to you, and best wishes as you prepare for a beautiful land!
how cool! we are so excited for you guys. what an awesome experience that will be.
Post a Comment