Friday, January 30, 2009

Captured on Camera!




Finally, I got a picture of the 'troop mover'. Well, I didn't take this picture, Josh did. Out our car window. While I was driving him to class. :) Isn't that fun! Now you know what I was trying to explain in that previous post (Mystery Solved I believe is the name).



This is our wonderful OCF Bible Study. We love it! God has really blessed us with OCF (Officers' Christian Fellowship). We actually go to another study as well; we thought we'd try them both out, and then didn't want to decide, so we go to both (and the L), but we don't have a picture of that one. Unfortunately, the nature of the Army means people are always coming and going, so this picture was taken the night before the CBOLC (Chemical Basic Officer Leaders Course) graduation. So, 4 of these soldiers left us the next day. I went to their graduation and here are some pictures from that!


The graduates!

All the girls! Do I look extra tall to anyone else?

Cutting the cake!

The Wolfes...yup, they got assigned to Hawaii. Think of all that pineapple!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the "L" comment. When I write to Evan I usually just spell it bolth now. I really have to be careful that doesn't become a habit!

Kristy

Anonymous said...

Yep. Also appreciated the coded shout out. I bet everyone else was clueless though..

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

not me :) gotta be quick with me....got any threeeeeeesss??