Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Vacation part 2.

On Christmas day, Josh and I went to his mom's house and had Christmas with Josh's brother, Dan, and his wife, Kim, and our adorable nephew, Kaleb. It was so great to spend time the 6 of us. Momma E prepared a lot of tasty snacks and we opened presents, and let me tell you, we hauled it in! Here's some pics. (Don't worry, there are more coming for sure.)







After we opened gifts and hung for awhile, we ventured over to Uncle Jim and Aunt Sue's to have the Christmas meal. Oh my gosh delish. I then experienced 'The Leg Lamp' first hand...yup, I had no clue what it was. Then Josh and I headed to Dan and Kim's to hang out for a little longer. It was a huge adventure to be sure. Actually made up of many little adventures:

Adventure recap:
- Watching anything on a 52in HD TV. I'm telling you it's close to 3D...we were watching the Office and Michael was practically life-sized.
- Tasting the new and magnificent Olga's cuisine.
- Watching Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, marathon style.
And probably the most adventurous....
- Attempting an 'out to eat' trip with no diaper bag! Outcome: SUCCESS!

Like I said, more pictures to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend walked in and saw your picture on the mantle. "What an attractive couple," she said. "Is this your son?" lol Welcome to the family Josh!

Lyndsey said...

looks like you had a great time! i am trying (unsuccessfully, i might add) to find you on facebook. find me! :)