Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Martha's in the Hospital!!

Right now Marth and Ryan are sitting in the hospital room eating breakfast. :) She got to the hospital around 7 this morning and they began the induce-ing. Induction sounds like the hall of fame or something. ha ha. She's not being medicinally induced yet...they are trying other methods (due to the mixed audience I'll not explain further) so, they are waiting to see if in the next 4-6 hours she goes into labor by herself. If things are progressing nicely there are still a couple more things they can try before starting the all out induce-ing with pitocin like she had with the boys. Speaking of the big brothers, they are having a great time with Grandpa Joe this morning. :)

If you would like to know more of the events leading up to today, check out THIS

Check back later for more updated information!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the updates! I will be checking back often to see how they are doing. Won't be long and I'll be checking Martha's page for your updates!

The Feather Files said...

I need to know more information about these "other methods." I'm intrigued.

Michelle said...

You're killing me! Where is the update?!?