So we headed home, passed the Applebee's again on the way back and what do you know 3:30...even more packed. DANG!
For supper we made one of Josh's favorite meals. Pancakes. I've included pictures. I'll let you guess who's is who's. Josh really likes making pancakes, if you can't tell! He's great at it, too. Very yummy! Side note: Josh is wearing the shirt the nurses gave him after my surgery last year. I got one, and he asked if he could have one, too. Sooo they found him one just big enough to be adult sized. ha ha ha. (It says, my operation was bearable at Children's Mercy Hospital.)
We had an excellent day together. One thing I love about the military getting time off on Federal holidays is that we get just a little bit of extra family time to make up for the reason he is a vet to begin with! God has given us so much to be thankful for, and I'm thankful to have insight into a lifestyle I never gave a second thought to before becoming an Army wife. I'm glad we have this day!
I'm proud of you honey! Thank you for following the Lord and serving Him and us all at the same time! I know there are many sacrifices and frustrations, but you handle it well and I'm so thankful to be YOUR wife! LOVE YOU!

2 comments:
Very fun supper!
mama e
I'm glad you guys had a fun day together! And thanks for doing what you do!
Post a Comment