Sunday, November 22, 2009

Photo Update

Here's last week....week 33:



And, yesterday marked 34 weeks:




Only 3 more weeks left!

Also, check this out- one of my friends from Summer Project (Myrtle Beach 2004!!) makes diaper bags amongst many other things, and I have seen many of these diaper bags at different Army functions over the years so I knew that I wanted one. So I asked her if she could make me one out of Josh's old Iraq uni's and she went above and beyond all I described. I also like the fabric I picked out for the inside...super cute! Here's some pictures of what I can't wait to carry around with me...and neither can Josh! AND yes, we did THOROUGHLY launder these uniforms. They are sand and germ free. Albeit very worn, and carry a very slight odor that is familiar to all clothes worn in Iraq. I LOVE IT! Good job Lynsie!






Also: The Martha update: Nothing new to report, except the number 41 weeks. Yup, today is 41. Don't worry, if there is ANY news, I will post it ASAP!

3 comments:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

BOOOO 41 booooo

Lyns said...

Love the pic with Josh with it! Glad you like it.

Anonymous said...

that basketball grip is amazing! and you look great erin...congrats! so excited for you guys!