Monday, November 2, 2009

Ta Da!

And now the moment you've all been waiting for... more pictures! ;)


This is me at 28 weeks.




This is me at 30 weeks...what a difference 2 weeks makes!



And this is me now. However, it is not the best picture because I am wearing a shirt that is too small so it's stretched like a tent and still too short so you can't see the shape as well. BUT, do you like our new baby room curtains? I do!

Speaking of...Martha- you haven't posted pictures of your finished baby room yet. Not that you're not busy and all, but you should probably get on that. :)

Well, thus starts another week! On Thursday we met with the Doc and Baby weighed in at 3 lbs 5 oz and about 17 inches long (estimation). I can't quite remember if I put this on here before or not, but nearly every ultrasound we've had (we've had 7) she has had her legs stick straight above her head. And both hands by her face. So she's been folded in half for months now. Find something comfy and stick with it I guess! She's going to start running out of room soon enough. She must take after her dad in wanting something over his face/by his face when he sleeps. However, Josh could not get his feet by his face to sleep if his life depended on it- ha ha. That would be funny.

So...6 weeks left!

Even more exciting: Martha is counting in at 38 weeks...ANY DAY NOW!! Bring on my niece!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed how you and Martha look like your belly is the only thing that has changed. No roly poly faces, no big butts. Quite jealous actually. So excited for the next couple of weeks. Weren't the twins hilarious in their Halloween costumes. Almost as funny as their parents.

Mama E.

Anonymous said...

Erin, I love the photos. Keep them posted! I do like the curtain, I can't wait until we can make a trip down there to see them in person!

Love,

Kim