Friday, November 13, 2009

SCCC Graduation and an OCF Fairwell

Many of your have heard of FCA...well OCF is the Army Officer version of that. Officer Christian Fellowship. Josh and I love it, and through OCF have been able to plug in quickly and make friends! At Leonard Wood we had a great group, and here we've had a great one, too! I say HAD because everyone attending, except the host couple and Josh and I, graduated from the Signal Corp Captains Career Course last week. So, there went all our friends... :( BUT, that means that a new class will be starting soon, and hopefully new members for the study! Nothing better than knowing people all over the country!




I do have to mention that Matt (the one not smiling in either picture) is not accurately pictured. He is super goofy...and I'm quite surprised he isn't making silly faces in these pictures. Very strange that both these moments in time he was not smiling. But there you have it! More great friends- good luck Stokes and Bentons at Ft. Belvoir!

1 comment:

Laura Benton said...

He is not smiling b/c he had to leave you guys behind. awww. That and I'm constantly yelling at him for ruining people's pictures!! Seriously, though... we miss you! Can't wait to see baby pics in ONE MONTH!!!